November 30, 2017
Hello, and welcome to our new blog! We’re glad you’re here. To begin, we are pleased to make an exciting announcement: Dlight Dental is now accepting new patients! If you’re looking for superior dental care in a friendly, state-of-the-art environment, you’ve found it. Keep reading to learn more about what sets your dentist in Washington DC apart from the rest — we can’t wait to welcome you into our office soon!
Quality Services & Two Convenient Locations
Dlight Dental operates in two locations to meet the needs of families and friends in the Washington DC area. Patients of all ages are invited to visit our offices in DC or in Rockville, MD.
With a team of general dentists and specialists on staff, we offer a wide range of services for the whole family. Our treatment areas include:
- Preventive dental care to keep oral health hazards like cavities and gum disease at bay. Patients of all ages are advised to undergo a checkup and cleaning at least every six months.
- Restorative services to renew smile health after dental decay or injury. Dental crowns, bridges, dentures, and other restorations replace and restore damaged teeth beautifully.
- Dental implants provide a comprehensive tooth replacement option. We are pleased to offer the Teeth In a Day option for an even more efficient smile solution.
- Cosmetic dentistry, including porcelain veneers, Invisalign clear braces, and teeth whitening, helps healthy teeth sparkle.
- Emergency dentistry when you need it most — like after a knocked out tooth, or when you wake up with an aching tooth at 2 in the morning.
- And other specialty services, like sleep apnea treatment, TMJ treatment, and more!
Meet the Doctors
We bring a team of four experts to the practice, including two general dentists and a board certified periodontist and prosthodontist. Dr. Jingchao Li, Dr. David Desta, Dr. Donna Reid, and Dr. Oscar Valle-Cintron share their expertise and collaborate to provide the best, most informed dental care for patients in the DC area.
Advanced Technology for Better Care
Dentistry is rapidly advancing, and you want to make sure you are choosing a dentist in Rockville or Washington DC who regularly invests in the latest dental technology. Our office is happy to have gone digital — which helps us offer more efficient, comfortable care.
Some of the tools we use to provide true excellence in dentistry include:
- Intraoral cameras allow your dentist to display what’s going on inside your mouth on a crystal-clear screen at your chairside.
- Digital x-rays are ready within seconds and also reduce unnecessary radiation exposure.
- The CT/Cone Beam Scanner captures a comprehensive view of your teeth, nerves, bones, and blood vessels for more accurate treatment planning.
- Digital impressions are more comfortable than traditional bite-down impression systems and also offer your dentist a more accurate view of your oral structures.
You’ll always know you’re in the very best hands when you visit our state-of-the-art office!
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Are you looking for high quality dentistry in Washington DC or Rockville? You can stop the web searches for “dentist near me” — you’ve found us at Dlight Dental! We invite you to request an appointment today.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.