Beautiful, Confident Smiles
A smile makeover can rejuvenate your face, making you appear younger and healthier. Patients report that getting a beautiful new smile at Dlight Dental also boosts their confidence and self-esteem.
Our doctors are experienced cosmetic dentists who know how to beautify any smile. Whether you’re looking for a small cosmetic fix or a full smile makeover, our doctors have the tools and talent to make it happen for you.
Take the first step on the road to a new smile with our $99 New Patient Special!
Procedures We Use to Create Your Beautiful New Smile
Veneers cover the front-facing side of teeth and can instantly fix a wide array of aesthetic issues.Click Here To Learn More
Straighten your teeth with comfortable and virtually invisible Invisalign clear aligners.Click Here To Learn More
LASER TEETH WHITENING
We use state-of-the-art laser treatment to whiten teeth comfortably and effectively.
A crown is a tooth-shaped cap that completely covers a problematic tooth down to the gumline.Click Here To Learn More
ONLAYS & INLAYS
Custom inlays and onlays replace large missing or damaged sections of teeth while preserving as much of your natural tooth structure as possible.
Missing teeth can be replaced with implant-supported new teeth that look, feel and function like real teeth.Click Here To Learn More
Our Process for Cosmetic Dentistry
Creating the smile you’ve always dreamt of having
Our doctors are here to create the smile that you want. Here are the steps they go through to ensure that you get the beautiful, fully customized smile you've been dreaming of.
1. Our doctors will listen carefully to you in order to fully understand your concerns with your current smile and your goals for your new one. They will take the time to ensure they are on the same page with you in terms of the size, shape and color you want your teeth to be.
Custom Treatment Plan
2. Based on their conversation with you and an examination of your teeth, our doctors will create a treatment plan fully customized to deliver the smile you want.
Scans and Photos
3. To prepare for your treatments, we will take digital scans and photos of your teeth and mouth. Our intraoral scanner enables us to get a detailed 3D scan of your teeth and gums from inside your mouth.
Planning With Models
4. The doctors can use the 3D data to create wax models of your new teeth so you and they can get a preview of your new smile before any work is done in your mouth.
Getting Everything Right
5. Our doctors take their time to make sure your new smile is everything you want it to be. With a shade guide (pictured right), they can match your new restorations (crowns, veneers, etc.) to your other teeth for an extremely natural look. They can also provide you with a bright white Hollywood smile if you prefer.
6. If your treatment includes crowns or veneers, you’ll be able to wear temporary versions of your new teeth restorations home. You can then take your time evaluating how they look and feel, and even get the opinions of friends and relatives. When you come back to our office, you can request any changes you want, and we’ll see that the final restorations match your wishes.
Your New Smile
Once you approve your new smile, the doctors will create and attach your beautiful final restorations, giving you a smile you’ll be excited to show off to the world!
$99 New Patient Special
New Patients can take advantage of our New Patient Special Offer and receive a full exam, panoramic X-ray and consultation with our doctors.
- Full oral examination
- Digital panoramic X-ray
- Consultation with the doctor
- Discuss your treatment options
- Get all your questions answered
- Offer applies to cash patients only
Call us today to schedule your appointment or fill out the form to schedule online.
Washington, DC office: 202-933-3099
Rockville, MD office: 301-327-2234
- Loose or broken-down teeth
- Missing teeth
- Wear full or partial dentures
- Periodontal disease
- Pain in or around teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Yellow/dark/discolored teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Receding or uneven gumline
- Gummy smile
- Sleep Apnea