The Ideal Office for a Full-mouth Reconstruction
A full-mouth reconstruction includes any and all treatments that are needed to bring your mouth to a healthy, comfortable and aesthetic state.
If you are feeling hopeless about the condition of your mouth, we can help. Dlight Dental is home to cosmetic dentists and a board-certified periodontist (a specialist in treating the gums and bone that surround teeth). With their combined talents, we can fully restore your smile—even if you have extensive dental issues—to one that is optimally healthy, functional and beautiful.
To learn more about how we can help you with a full-mouth reconstruction, come see us and take advantage of our $99 New Patient Special!
Procedures We Use to Create Your Beautiful New Smile
Missing teeth can be replaced with implant-supported new teeth that look, feel and function like real teeth.CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Teeth can be straightened with comfortable and virtually invisible Invisalign clear aligners.Click Here to Learn More
Crowns completely cover problematic teeth and provide both aesthetic and structural improvement.Click Here to Learn More
GUM DISEASE TREATMENT
We use a high-tech laser to rid your gums and mouth of harmful bacteria.Click Here to Learn More
A properly functioning jaw joint (TMJ) is vital for comfortable chewing. If your TMJ is causing you pain or wear on your teeth, we can fix it.
We provide nightguards to protect your teeth while you sleep.
Our Process for Cosmetic Dentistry
Our doctors take a comprehensive approach to your treatment and work to identify the factor(s) that brought your mouth to its current state. That enables them to identify the best means to restore your smile to a healthy, optimal condition.Our offices are state-of-the-art facilities, equipped with the latest, proven dental technologies that help us diagnose your condition and provide comfortable, precise and effective care.
Benefits of a Full-mouth Reconstruction
- For people who can’t chew or are in pain due to missing or ruined teeth, full-mouth reconstruction can vastly improve their quality of life.
- Being able to chew properly and comfortably means patients can eat the foods they want and enjoy a healthier and far less restricted diet.
- Full-mouth reconstruction has a rejuvenating effect, making the patient look and feel years younger.
- Patients are more comfortable interacting socially thanks to their confident new smile.
- Dental implants can prevent bone loss in the jaw resulting from missing teeth.
- A healthy mouth has been shown to have benefits for a patient’s overall health (poor dental health has been linked to medical issues such as heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and more).
$99 New Patient Special
New Patients can take advantage of our New Patient Special Offer and receive a full exam, panoramic X-ray and consultation with our doctors.
- Full oral examination
- Digital panoramic X-ray
- Consultation with the doctor
- Discuss your treatment options
- Get all your questions answered
- Offer applies to cash patients only
Call us today to schedule your appointment or fill out the form to schedule online.
Washington, DC office: 202-737-1850
Rockville, MD office: 301-330-9644
Request An Appointment Today
To request an appointment, click the link below. A staff member will contact you to schedule your appointment. If you leave a message outside of our office hours, we will contact you during our next business day.Book an Appointment