Removable Implant Dentures
Greater Stability and Chewing Power With Dental Implants
If you are fed up with traditional dentures that become loose over time and provide minimal chewing strength, our doctors can help. Attaching dentures to implants makes dentures stay put and boosts chewing power.
We provide removable implant dentures, a cost effective solution for full-arch teeth replacement. They are often called “snap-in” dentures because you can snap them into and out of place whenever you wish. The implants are fitted with special attachment points that snap into corresponding sockets on the dentures. This enables the dentures to remain solidly in place for eating and talking, yet they are still easily removable.
Dentures stabilized with implants can be easily snapped in and out of place whenever needed.Interested in snap-in dentures? Come see us and take advantage of our $99 New Patient Special!
Benefits of Implant-supported Snap-in Dentures
- Because they are attached to implants, snap-in dentures will not shift or move around in the mouth while you are eating or speaking.
- While traditional dentures accelerate the bone loss that occurs when teeth are missing, snap-in dentures’ dental implants preserve jawbone density.
- Snap-in dentures will not lose their fit over time or cause sore spots in your mouth.
- Chewing power is significantly better with snap-in dentures than with traditional dentures, and this allows for a more varied and healthier diet.
$99 New Patient Special
New Patients can take advantage of our New Patient Special Offer and receive a full exam, panoramic X-ray and consultation with our doctors.
- Full oral examination
- Digital panoramic X-ray
- Consultation with the doctor
- Discuss your treatment options
- Get all your questions answered
- Offer applies to cash patients only
Call us today to schedule your appointment or fill out the form to schedule online.
Washington, DC office: 202-737-1850
Rockville, MD office: 301-330-9644
Request An Appointment Today
To request an appointment, click the link below. A staff member will contact you to schedule your appointment. If you leave a message outside of our office hours, we will contact you during our next business day.Book an Appointment